COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling will get start from July 2021. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka has conducted the COMEDK UGET exam. It is a state level exam which is conducted for admission in UG engineering (B.Tech) courses. On the basis of COMEDK UGET scores, candidates can apply for admission in various colleges & universities of Karnataka state. Here we have mentioned details about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2021 including admission schedule & selection process.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2021
The counselling process will be organized through online mode. COMEDK UGET 2021 counselling will be organized in three rounds.
The counselling process comprises of various steps like registration, fee payment, choice filling, allotment, reporting to the allotted college, etc. It will be mandatory for each qualified candidate to participate in the counselling process.
There will be three rounds of counselling. Candidates will have to complete verification process, whose documents gets verified will be eligible to participate in counselling. To participate in Round 2nd & 3rd, it depends on exercised or decision made on allotment during Round 1 and 2 respectively.
There will be an exclusive round of counselling for candidates passed out in supplementary exam conducted by PU Board / 10+2 for the leftover seats after all the rounds of regular counseling is completed.
Candidates will be invited for counselling process according to their rank in the examination. Candidates must download their rank card through the website.
COMEDK UGET 2021 cut off will be the minimum score that will be considered for providing admission to the affiliated colleges of COMEDK.
Candidates must check the cut off marks through online mode. The authority will release the cut off mark after each round.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling Schedule
The COMEDK UGET counselling schedule will be released for all the eligible candidates. COMEDK UGET counselling 2021 will be as mentioned below:
|Counseling registration & documents upload||July 2021|
|Last date to register for counseling & documents upload||4th week of July 2021|
|Start date of choice filling||–|
|Edit of choice filling||–|
|First round allotment result||–|
|Change/ edit preferences in choice filling||–|
|Round 2 allotment result||–|
|Confirmation of choice||–|
|Last date for reporting||–|
|3rd round choice filling||–|
|Reporting to college for Phase I||–|
|Reporting to college for Phase 2||–|
COMEDK UGET Counselling Process
Candidates can check the step-wise COMEDK UGET counselling procedure from below:
- Go through official site. (Link will be provided above)
- Login using the given login credentials.
- Click on, “Counselling Regisration” tab.
- Submit the counselling fee of Rs. 5000/- using online mode.
- Click on document upload tab.
- Upload all mandatory & required documents.
- Candidates whose verification process will be completed will be called for further process.
Documents Required for Counselling
Candidates will have to attach the required documents along with two separate sets of self-attested photocopies. Documents required at the time of verification will be as mentioned here:
- COMEDK UGET 2021 online Application Form
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Rank Card
- COMEDK UGET 2021 TAT (hall ticket) with the signature of invigilator
- COMEDK verification entry card
- Fee payment receipt
- Candidate Original ID proof (passport, driving license, voter ID, PAN card, Aadhaar card)
- Parents /Guardian’s Original ID proof
- DOB proof (SSLC Certificate/Government document)
- 12thor equivalent marks card
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Karnataka domicile certificate (if applicable)
Click here to view previous year counseling procedure in detail.
For any other queries about COMEDK UGET Counselling 2021, you may leave your queries below.