Distinguished by its unique design and high quality diamonds, this leading national jeweler was established over sixty years ago and specializes in high-end jewelry. The jeweler also partners with many international designers to offer a wide range of elegant designs for their clientele.
They are currently looking to Client relationship Specialist to be based in Bahrain.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build relationships with key employees among customers
• Create plans to address clients’ business needs
• Advise clients on creating profitable processes
• Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
• Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by the retail team and ensure that the team preserves a good relationship with customers
• Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
• Keeping customers updated on the latest products to increase sales
• Ensure both the company and clients adhere to purchase, warranty, and after sales service terms
• Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
• Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
• Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. Sales, IT, senior management) to address customers’ needs
• Apply a weekly report for all CRM activities
• Monthly reconciliation for the spend VS Budget
• Conduct quality assurance surveys to determine customer satisfaction and use the findings to improve on areas of complaint.
• Providing strategic and analytical solutions to problems to ensure maximum client satisfaction
• Must have a minimum of 5 years experience.
• Extensive knowledge of the GCC market.
• Experience in Female related product or service
• Extensive experience of all CRM platforms
• Jewelry experience
• BS/MS degree in business administration or Marketing
• 360 dynamic Microsoft CRM system knowledge and experience and/or Sales force system knowledge and experience
• Proven experience as a Client Relations Manager or relationship manager
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
• Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
• Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. Customer satisfaction)
• Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
• Working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Sales force)
• Candidate must have a customer-oriented attitude, excellent negotiation skills, problem-solving aptitude, ability to work well with a team, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Must always maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering