• The Civil Site Inspector will be responsible for Construction supervision and producing inspection reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• He will be acting as a facilitator with service authorities, the Police, and other agencies as necessary to expedite approvals for the work
• He will interface with customers and other Stakeholders to answer their queries and resolve any issues arising from the Works.
• To work with the Authority in ensuring accurate data is captured on performance across a range of QHSE measures, and that the intelligence gained is used to improve future performance.
• He will be acting as a facilitator to assist the Authority to work effectively with other relevant departments within Ashghal
• Provide progress reports as and when required
• Inspect all construction activities within the assigned area to ensure compliance with legal, technical and other regulations and PWA’s requirements.
• Ensure work carried out by the contractor is in accordance with QCS, Construction Drawings and contract specifications.
• Monitor and control project progress and keep all Stakeholders updated on a regular basis.
• Evaluate completed works to ensure trouble-free handover of new assets to Drainage Network Operations & Maintenance Department.
• Record and report inspections and outcomes in an appropriate format, using the Authority’s systems, procedures and processes.
• Maintain robust and timely records of inspections conducted.
• Ensure adherence to Quality, Health and Safety and Environment Policy and Procedures within the workplace and comply with any new work instructions.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Sewer Networks Construction including
• 2 years’ experience in an inspector/Supervisor role.
• Minimum Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution
• Certified and physically fit to enter and work in confined spaces (preferred) Holder of current/valid Qatar Driving License
• Competent in Microsoft Office Packages.
• Physically fit to enter and work in confined spaces and the ability to undertake competency assessment to level required (essential)
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in Arabic & English is preferred Experience of working in Qatar and / or the Gulf region
• Experience of working in a multidisciplinary Organization preferably in the Middle East.
PSTech is a subsidiary of EMFI Group of companies currently registered to operate within State of Qatar.
PSTech brings years of experience in an effort to provide “very best” in Facility Management and Operations & Maintenance Support Services, our personnel can rapidly and actively familiarize themselves with the project requirement, issues & dynamics, PSTech takes all the appropriate steps in order to provide the services in professional manner using latest standard technology & sound project management with all effective and active procedures.
PSTech’s goal is to address specific levels of service for the Operation & Maintenance by developing and implementing customized solutions for Client facilities. Furthermore, we has created a well-trained workforce, along with improved quality, while ultimately driving down Client total related facility costs.
PSTech has the capability to provide the highest quality and proven experience in Quality Management System QMS, These tailored plans assure business continuity as well as reliable and efficient operation of the entire organization. Typically PSTech performs all work possible with its own internal workforce to the extent that it is cost effective and efficient. This philosophy allows PSTech to control the quality of service that is delivered to its clients.