– Monitors and maintains the pH levels.
– Maintains hygiene and sanitation of cheese area.
– Cleans all machines, tools and utensils before and after usage.
– Ensures all the necessary ingredients are available without any shortage.
– Ensure the cheese specifications as prescribed are followed and the output is as per the requirement.
– Assists in packaging of the finished product.
– Follows GMP’s and all corporate and regulatory, food safety, quality, and sanitation requirements.
– Minimum 3 years of similar GCC experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management.
– Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
– Knowledge in safety requirements of equipment.
– Knowledge of records administration and maintenance techniques and procedures.
– Knowledge in Food Quality Standards
– Knowledge of Hygiene and Sanitation protocols
Baladna is 100% Qatari, and one of the largest livestock and dairy farms in the GCC and Middle East. Baladna provides an authentic model of freshness and nutritional value. Cows milked every day to provide a wide selection of dairy products. The farm is open to the public and features the region’s most advanced rotary milking parlor, as well as our restaurant, a carefully-manicured garden, a children’s play area, and a petting zoo – Baladna is the perfect destination to experience farm life!
Baladna is located north of the city of Doha and spreads over an area of 2.4 million sqm. with a capacity to house 24,000 cows. Baladna provides a comfortable and well-conditioned environment for the cows, allowing them to reach their production capacity comfortably.