– Developing a business development strategy focused on financial gain
– Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients
– Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
– Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
– Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
To be considered for this role, you must have
– A Minimum of 5 years experience in Business Development / Sales role in Recruitment or similar industry
– Experience in the GCC Market, preferably Saudi Arabia
– Excellent Customer Relationship skills
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering