• The BCM Manager will be key focal point for implementing, maintaining, monitoring and reviewing the overall BCM Program.
• Lead the development and implementation of BCM documentation as per the regulatory requirements and ISO 22301 standards.
• Successful lead and implement BCMS in the organization as per the directions from Business Continuity Management Steering Committee.
• Coordinate all aspects of BCM planning ahead of an operational disruption and recovery execution following a disruption.
• Consult with established BCM Team in order to provide expertise in continuity planning methodology, resiliency and recovery solutions and recovery execution processes.
• Lead the development, update and maintenance of regular BIA and RA exercises as necessary.
• IT Disaster Recovery Roles and Responsibility:
• Draft, coordinate, monitor, test and setup all IT related aspects with NCB-IT and NCBC, internal staff and external vendor. The IT Disaster Recovery Team has a role during disaster as well as normalcy.
• Ensuring the maintenance of Disaster Recovery Sites.
• Comply with all IT requirements mentioned in all applicable regulatory/ compliance (Tadawul, CMA etc.) requirements that are related to BCM.
• Coordinating the DR training activities.
• Providing periodic status updates to BCM Steering Committee and BCM Manager during the course of Disaster Recovery site recovery.
• Draft DR Plan and send to BCM Steering Committee for sign-off.
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.