Job Summary:Undertake moderate supervision, repairing, calibration, and maintenance of medical equipment(s), instrumentations, fixtures, and support system of moderate complexity used in healthcare delivery. Inspect, install, and perform inventory assessments and preventive maintenance of medical equipment. Assist medical and nursing staff in the use and understand the complications of medical equipment. Run and maintain Troubleshooting for different types and modalities of Equipment.Job Responsibilities:
- Repair, install, maintain, calibrate, and inspect medical equipment including life support equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and electrical safety testing of clinical equipment, devices, and systems.
- Diagnose and correct system and equipment malfunctions.
- Maintaining documentation on new equipment, inspection and equipment repair and failures.
- Prepares reports by analyzing, collecting, and recapping trends, information and instructing others in the care and use of equipment, and answering all questions.
- Assist with and evaluate third party repair, PPM, and installations.
- Provide technical assistance and instruction to personnel regarding equipment operations and maintenance.
- Assisting biomedical engineer or manager with in-service educations programs on use of equipment.
- Review outcome of preventive maintenance actions and make recommendations to department staff and biomedical senior staff concerning improvements.
- Job Location
- Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Maintenance and Repair
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma