Job Description Summary
The BIM/Revit Modeler will provide drafting and modeling support. This position requires proficiency in Autodesk software, specifically Revit with particular emphasis on landscape modeling. The candidate must have a minimum of three years of experience working in a similar role.
In this entry-level role, the BIM Modeler will be exposed to all aspects of a BIM project (BIM Modeling, Model Administration, Documentation, Scheduling, Library Creation, etc.) and is expected to quickly gain the necessary working knowledge of project guidelines, processes, and techniques to deliver BIM projects profitably, meeting the time, resources and budget objectives of the project.
- Provide landscape BIM modeling and design support – have knowledge of hardscape and softscape modeling
- Create Revit families.
- Obtain work assignments of either specific design elements from project managers.
- Review all work for completeness and accuracy
- Use checklists set up for quality control on each project and submit work according to deadlines.
- Provide an accurate accounting of time spent on projects with descriptions for each time entry on a weekly basis.
- Complete printing and plotting requests.