We are a new ice cream shop located in District 1, Janabiyah. We are looking for a fun, energetic and charismatic barista/scooper to join the team! Since you’ll be helping us opening the shop, there is a lot of room for growth and responsibilities in your career.
Here is what we expect from you:
- Promotes ice cream and coffee consumption by educating customers; selling ice cream, coffee, etc and coffee brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with ice cream and other desserts.
- Welcomes and educates customers by determining their ice cream and coffee interests and needs.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories; maintaining supplies, ice cream and coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Your accommodation will be paid for. We will continually invest in your training education to progress your career. You will be paid for any overtime work. We will be providing you with food and beverages during shifts, and employee discounts.
- Job Location
- Company Industry
- Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $500 – $1,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Entry Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 1
- Residence Location