State, District, Sub-District/Block, Village, Farmer Name, Type of Identity – Aadhaar Number and in case Aadhaar not available, Aadhaar enrollment number with any other ID proof like Voter ID etc, Gender, Category, IFSC Code, Bank Account Number.
Farmer Attributes (Optional):
Father name, Address, Mobile Number, Date of Birth/Age, Farm-Size in Hectare, Survey Number, Khasra Number
Definition of Families:The SMFs landholder farmer family is defined as “a family comprising of husband, wife and minor children who collectively own cultivable land upto 2 hectare as per land records of the concerned State/UT”.
Ineligible categories under PM Kisan Yojana
Farmer family in which one or more of its members belong to the lower class
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and current ministers / ministers of state and former / current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha / state legislative assemblies / state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, former and current mayors of district panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and its field units, Central or State Public Undertakings and attached offices / autonomous institutions and regular employees of local bodies under Govt.
- All superannuated / retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs. 10,000 / – is more
- All persons paying income tax in the last assessment year
- Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects are registered with and practice professional bodies.
- Citizenship Certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
Documents Required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 2020 Registration
- Name of the farmer, Age, Gender and Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number/ Aadhaar Card (Except for farmers in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, and J&K- now UTs of J&K and Laddakh). For the candidates of these states/ UTs, they can use documents such as Voters’ ld Card, Driving Licence, NREGA Job Card, or any other documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or other competitive authorities, etc.) for the purpose of identification verification.
- Bank Passbook for details like Bank Account Number and IFSC Code.
- A valid Mobile number (However, it is not that mandatory but they should provide this so that every information or update related to this scheme can be communicated to the beneficiary through SMS.