GMAT 2022 is a national level examination. Graduation Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) is organized by Graduation Management Admission Council (GMAC). It is a national level exam conducted multiple times in a year. Candidates are permitted to take this exam 2 times in a year. There will be a gap of 6 months between each exam. Admission will be offered to candidates into MBA courses in India & Foreign countries. Candidates must go through our article for details such as application form, eligibility criteria, etc. regarding GMAT 2022.
GMAT 2022 Dates
There are no specific dates for GMAT 2022. The examination is organized multiple times in a a year. Candidates are advised to choose exam dates at the time of registration as per their convenience. Application process will be made available through the year.
GMAT 2022 Application Form
Candidates can go through following details regarding GMAT 2022 Application Form:
- GMAT 2022 application form will be made available through online mode. No other mode will be entertained.
- The application form will be made available through the year.
- During application process, candidates have to enter name, email ID & password for the registration.
- Incomplete or incorrect details in the application form will lead to rejection so candidates must fill the form completely & carefully.
- Candidates are advised not to forgot to go through its eligibility norms before filling the form. Application form will be accepted only of eligible candidates.
- Once all details are completely filled, candidates are advised to re-check all the details entered in the form.
- GMAT 2022 Application fee can be paid through online or offline mode.
- Credit card, debit card, visa, master card, American express or net banking method will be used during online method.
- For offline mode, money checks or cashier method will be use.
- The application fee for GMAT 2022 is US $ 250 (Rs. 17027.50).
- In any case, the application fee will be non-refundable & non-transferrable.
Documents required while filling application form:
- Driving License
- ID card (National or local)
- Military ID
- Aadhar Card
- Registration card (green card, permanent, resident, visa)
GMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check following eligibility norms before applying for GMAT 2022:
- Qualification: Applying candidates must qualify bachelor’s degree from any recognized board or university.
- Age Limit: He/ She must be minimum 18 years in age to be eligible for examination.
- In case candidates score 800 marks, he/ she will have to wait for 5 years to appear for the examination again.
GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
Here we are providing details regarding GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern:
- Exam mode: GMAT 2022 will be organized via online mode.
- No. of Sections: There will be 2 sections.
- Time duration: Candidates will get 2 hours 45 minutes for section 1 & 3 hours 7 minutes for section 2.
- Questions Type: Question paper will consist of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
Exam Pattern of GMAT 2022 will be as explained below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Time (minutes)||Score Range|
|Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA)||1||30||0 to 6 (in 0.5 increment)|
|Integrated Reasoning||12||30||1 to 8 (in 1 point increment)|
|Verbal Reasoning||36||65||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
|Quantitative Reasoning||31||62||6 to 51 (in 1 point increment)|
- Section 1: Quantitative, Verbal & Integrated Reasoning is fixed in section 1.
- Section 2: Candidates will be given choice from any of the 3 option:
- AWA, Integrated Reasoning, Quantitative Verbal
- Verbal, Quantitative, Integrated Reasoning, AWA
- Quantitative, Verbal, Integrated Reasoning, AWA
GMAT 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of GMAT 2022 will be comprised of different sections as Analytical Writing assessment (AWA), Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning & Integrated Reasoning.
Integrated reasoning measures the ability to analyze data & evaluate information presented in multiple formats. Verbal reasoning measures the ability to read & understand written material. It also evaluate arguments & to correct written materials to conform standard written English. Quantitative Reasoning measures the ability to analyze data & draw conclusion using reasoning skills. AWA measures the ability to think critically & to communicate ideas.
GMAT 2022 Preparation Tips
Candidates must go through following tips & tricks while preparing for GMAT 2022:
- Go through complete exam pattern & prepare accordingly.
- Also check syllabus & solve previous year question paper.
- Make proper time-table & strictly follow it.
- Make notes & revise it on regular basis.
- Solve question paper & mock test papers.
- Take proper 8 hours sleep. Do yoga & meditation.
- Keep yourself fit & healthy. Don’t get panic.
- Keep atleast last one week for revision.
GMAT 2022 exam will be organized in various cities such as Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Trivandram, Mohali, Kolkata, Mysore, Ranchi, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Patna, Guwahati, Dehradun, Pune, Coimbatore, Indore, Cochin, Patiala, Nagpur, Vellore & Tiruchillapalli.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
GMAT 2022 Admit Card
GMAT 2022 admit card will be same as the confirmation letter. It will include details as candidates name, exam center, date & time etc. Confirmation letter will include all the important & necessary details. No candidate will receive GMAT 2022 admit card by exam conducting authority.
Confirmation letter will be made available via online mode in website. It will be mandatory for candidates to carry confirmation letter with one admit card. Candidates will have to use login credentials to download it.
GMAT 2022 Result
GMAT 2022 Result will be made available after few weeks of examination. It can be downloaded via online mode through login. No other mode as offline mode such as post or courier will be made available to view result.
Candidates will be able to check score card by entering login credentials as mail ID & password. Result will include all details such as assessment scores & last 5 year score report.
GMAT 2022 Admission
GMAT 2022 Admission procedure will be different for different institutions. Admission will be given to candidates after the result declaration. Candidates will be given admission based on candidate’s scores.
Candidates scores will be sent to the university/ b-school selected by the universities. The final admission will be on the basis of various factors like statement of purpose, final interview rounds or application form.
If you have any other queries regarding GMAT 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment in the comment box below.