VMOU Admission 2022 Application Form will be released in March 2022 through both online and offline mode. VMOU admission procedure is a university level admission process conducted by the Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota (VMOU). VMOU admission procedure will be followed by a university level Entrance exam. Qualified candidates of this entrance exam will get admission in various distance UG & PG course offered by the VMOU. Through this article, we have provided the complete details candidates needs to know regarding the VMOU Admission Procedure 2022.
VMOU offers admission into various UG and PG courses. These are:
UG Courses: B.Com, B.A. (Journalism), BCA, Information Science, BBA, B.Ed. etc.
PG Courses: M.A, M.Sc., MCA, MBA, etc.
VMOU 2022 Exam Dates
Checkout the complete tentative dates for the VMOU 2022 Examination:
|Application process starts||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||4th week of April 2022|
|Admit card releases||2nd week of May 2022|
|B.Ed. exam date||4th week of May 2022|
For MBA Courses:
|Registration process||4th week of March 2022|
|Last date to register||3rd week of April 2022|
|Admit card availability||4th week of April 2022|
|MBA exam date||4th week of April 2022|
|Declaration of result||May 2022|
VMOU Admission 2022 Application Form
Checkout the complete details with some key instructions regarding the VMOU Admission Application Form 2022:
- The Application Form will be released through both online as well as offline mode only.
- The Application Form for B.Ed. Courses will be release from the 2nd week of March 2022 to 4thweek of April 2022.
- For MBA courses, the registration process will be start from the 4th week of March 2022 to 3rdweek of April 2022.
- Candidates must confirm their eligibility before filling the application form as only eligible candidates will be allowed to fill the application form.
- Candidates must fill the application form as per the instructions on it.
- The details in the application form must be authentic any alteration in the details could cause rejection of application form.
Application Fee can be submitted through online mode. Candidates can use Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking Payment gateways for transaction of application fee.
The Application Fee will be Rs.1000/- for every candidate.
VMOU Eligibility Criteria
Checkout the complete eligibility norms for the VMOU 2022 Examination:
- Nationality: Both Indian as well as foreign national candidates can apply for VMOU.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- For PG, candidates must be a bachelor’s degree holder in required field to be eligible.
- Marks: Candidates must have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam to be eligible for admission in in both UG & PG course.
- Relaxation: 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/ Widow/ Divorce female’s candidates belonging to Rajasthan.
- Appearing: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2022 can also eligible for VMOU.
VMOU 2022 Exam Pattern
Checkout the complete exam pattern for the VMOU 2022:
For B.Ed. Course:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through offline mode only.
- Time: 3 hours will be provided to candidates for solving the question paper.
- Medium: The medium of question paper will be in both English as well as Hindi language.
- Questions Type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the question paper.
- Marking scheme: Each correct answer will consist of 3 marks and 1 mark will get deducted for each incorrect answer.
Checkout the complete pattern for the question paper:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
|Language proficiency (English & Hindi)||90|
For MBA Courses:
- Exam mode: VMOU 2022 exam will be organized via offline mode.
- Medium of exam: Question paper will be in “Bilingual medium”.
- Questions type: The question paper will be consist of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) only.
- Time: Candidates will get 2 hours for solving the question paper.
- Marking scheme: 1 Marks will be allotted to the candidates for every correct response.
- Negative marking: There won’t be any negative markingfor incorrect answer.
The Question paper pattern will be as follows:
|Subject||No. of Questions|
VMOU 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the examination will consist of topics from the relevant previous academic year. Syllabus for UG examination will consist of various topics from the required subjects of 11th and 12th classes where the syllabus for PG courses will contain the topics from relevant UG courses.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the VMOU 2022 Examination through the website of authority.
Checkout the complete preparation tips for the VMOU 2022 Examination:
- Make a balanced routine and follow it strictly.
- Go through the syllabus and exam pattern and make the study plan accordingly.
- Solve the previous years and sample papers.
- Make proper notes and revise them time to time.
- Participate in the mock test provided by the various institutions and websites.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
VMOU 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the university for every registered candidates individually through online mode. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the 2nd week of May 2022 (B.Ed. Course) and 4th week of April 2022 (MBA courses).
The Admit card will not be sent to any candidate individually through by post any other offline mode. Candidates will have to download the admit card themselves by login into the website of authority.
VMOU 2022 Result
University will release the VMOU 2022 result after few days from the completion of examination. Candidates will be able to download their result by login into the website of authority.
The result will be made available for every exam participated candidates through online mode. Candidates must keep their result safe till the completion of admission procedure as it can be asked at the time of counselling.
VMOU 2022 Counselling
University will conduct the VMOU 2022 Counselling procedure for every exam qualified candidate. The counselling procedure will be conducted through offline mode only. Candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling procedure on the basis of merit list.
Candidates will have to report at VMOU regional Centre along with all the required original documents for participating in the counselling procedure. The admission will be provided to the candidates on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
If you have any other queries regarding VMOU Admission 2022, you can ask us by leaving your comment below in the comment box.