The Department of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh, has announced the AP ICET counselling dates and online processing fee payment dates. The web counselling process for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP ICET) 2020 is all set to be started from January 25, 2021. he process is scheduled to start from January 25, 2021 till January 29, 2021. However, the candidates can also pay the online processing fee for counselling from January 24, 2021 itself. The counselling process will include various rounds and events including certificate verification, web options exercising, seat allotment, etc.
AP ICET is a state level entrance exam for admissions into MBA and MCA courses, in colleges within the state of Andhra Pradesh. The counselling will be conducted by the State Council of Higher Education through online- mode.
AP ICET counselling dates
Here are the important dates for the counselling of AP ICET 2020:-
- Online Fee payment for the counselling process starts from: January 24, 2021.
- Counselling will start with the process of Certificate verification on: January 25 to January 29, 2021.
- Process of exercising web options starts on: January 28 to January 31, 2021.
- Process of freezing of options (automatic) will be on: January 31, 2020 (at 6:00 pm).
- AP ICET First round of seat allotment results 2021 announcement: February 2, 2021 (6:00 pm onwards).
AP ICET Counselling 2021 Fee Payment Online
Firstly, the candidates will need to pay the processing fee that is mandatory before the counselling process goes forward. Payment will be made online, using debit card/ credit card/ net banking, etc.
The processing fee to be submitted by the candidates of General, as well as OBC category is Rs.1200/-. For SC/ST category candidates, it is Rs.600/-.
Here’s how to make the APICET counselling processing fee payment online:
- Candidates need to take the printout of the fee payment receipt, as it will be needed during the process of certificate verification.
- Candidates can follow the steps below in order to make the online processing fee payment:-
- Go to the official website of AP ICET and click on the link that says ‘Processing fee payment online.’
- Then enter the details asked including the hall ticket number of AP ICET 2020 and the rank.
- Then click on the tab ‘pay fee online.’
- Candidate will see the payment page to make payment.
- Select the mode of payment, through which payment has to be made by the candidate. Then fill the related details.
- Then make the necessary payment and take the printout after the successful payment process.
Here is the list of helpline centres and helpline number information:
Documents required for the process of certificate verification
Candidates need to carry the following documents and certificates in original as well as 2 photocopies of them each at the help centres assigned for the process. These include:-
- Intermediate/ SSC/ Degree or any other equivalent qualifying marks.
- Hall Ticket of AP ICET 2020.
- Bonafide or Study certificates from Class 9 to last passed Degree.
- Passing certificates, marks memo, Degree.
- Rank Card of AP ICET 2020 exam.
- Character Certificate (recent).
- Aadhar Card of the candidate.
- Certificates related to NCC/CAP/PH/Sports and Games (if needed)
- Certificate providing residential information.
- Caste certificate (for reserved category candidates).
- Income Certificate (issued after January 1, 2019).
The candidates may read the detailed counselling notification here.